Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 am

What are some things you want to happen in Breaking Dawn? I'm going to start a couple of other threads regarding Bella being changed or staying human....so other than the MAJOR things that EVERYONE either does want or doesn't want....what do you hope happens.

I.e.....I've already mentioned this somewhere but I hope that Rose and Bella develop a closer relationship!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:19 pm

I want to see rosalie become a good character. I mean i want to see the good parts of her. I really think rosalie is probably an amazing person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm hoping for another big war that requires collaboration with the werewolves and the Cullens again, perhaps against the Volturi.

And of course, some whoopie between Edward and Bella!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 am

I LOVE the volturi.. i think they are so interesting.. I want more of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 45
Location : Sweltering in the heat in the Lone Star State

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:54 am

I want to see Jacob imprint and be completely happy! I would also like to meet the Denali group. I also want to understand more about the Volturi, especially what Alec's power is. Oh, and I want to find out what Bella's power is and why Edward can't hear her thoughts and why her brain is immune to vampire powers. Another alliance of the vampires and wolves would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 am

I would also like to see Bella give Jane a much needed spanking.

I forgot about the Denali clan...I'd like to see their reaction to Bella, and then see Bella get super jealous, especially if they are gorgeous women!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 am

Yah....all GREAT ideas.Everything that has been mentioned I definitely want to see in Breaking Dawn.I definitely want to see Jacob imprint.  I've mentioned this before but while there are many people that do NOT think that Jacob will imprint....my thinking is.....WHY else would imprinting have even been brought up in the books?  No one else that has imprinted really needed to.....(I'm not sure exactly how to say what I am thinking here)...but if Jacob isn't going to imprint...I really don't understand the point of even including imprinting in the books period....Sam did NOT need to imprint as he was already happy...Quil certainly did not need to imprint on a 2 year old ----so why even include the concept of imprinting if that is not how Jacob is going to find his perfect, well deserved mate?----But, of course....who knows????

I really, REALLY can't wait to find out about Bella's power! In fact...I think that topic needs a thread to itself---please check that out under Bella....I really wasn't all that anxious about finding out her powers for a while (don't get me wrong...I've always been excited to know...there were just so many other things that I've been excited about finding out...but then on TM's the topic really got interesting....it DID get out of control a bit though and as more new people got on the same things kept getting rehashed over and over....so I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts or hopes regarding Bella's powers here http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com/bella-f4/bella-s-power-t65.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:01 pm

I would like to see Jacob happy....but I don't think that he can imprint. He did say that it was the rare thing and not the rule....so I am unsure about how that will come about. Please, please, please don't let it be with Bella.....sorry all you Jacob fans... Rolling Eyes

I would faint, if Bella and Edward don't get married...but as long as they remain together I would be fine with that too.

I would love for Bella to become a vampire, but even if she doesn't, the same thing, as long as she and Edward are together I am fine with that.

I love Stephenie! I think she tells an amazing story, and I have complete faith in her to give us a great finale tied up with a big red bow. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm sure we will LOVE the ending.. and they will be together..

_________________
Lead Strumpet
*I love that word*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:55 am

SOOOO.....

This new mom that came to the lunch had the GREATEST THEORY for Breaking Dawn....I seriously sat there with my mouth open for a full minute.

She thinks that Riley, who in my opinion and hers is not dead because Bella tripped over his arm by the tent, (quote:"I tripped over something it was my feet, probably") regenerates, and goes to the Volturi. He is bent because Edward has killed his mate, Victoria. He tells them about Bella AND the werewolves. Remember how Jane is all curious how the Cullens managed to take down such a large army of newborns alone...or so she thinks?

The Volturi will come back to Forks to destroy both Bella and the Werewolves and the Cullens will fight to save the werewolves and Bella.

Isn't that great! bounce I think it totally works! Why would Steph make such a big deal about mentioning that detail if it wouldn't come into play? 'make sure you get every piece'

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 am

I think that would please me greatly if that is what happens...I love me some collaborative werewolf/Cullen fighting! And Jane is evil!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dawn33

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-04-10
Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 am

bite-me-edward wrote:
I would also like to see Bella give Jane a much needed spanking.

I love that comment... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Edye

avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 52
Location : Kaysville, America

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm

See, the only problem with Jane getting the spanking is that I think she secretly LIKES it! EEwwww......

I really like the Riley returning theory. I must admit I have given it a lot of thought before our lunch, but thought maybe I was reading too much into it to actually voice my thoughts. That would ROCK MY WORLD if he came back, with his own army + the Volturi.

I have this sinking feeling that we are going to lose someone in the Cullen family in the final book. I can't bear to think about it, but that feeling is lurking in my mind.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm

OH MY GOSH! ME TOO!!!! I have been reading like mad to see if there is anything, any clue.... study

Who do you think?

I am thinking Jasper....isn't that awful~ Sad

I think that would leave my theory WIDE open! That the Cullen's will beat the Volturi and then Edward, Alice and Bella will replace The 3 thousand year old vamps.. the new ruling class....YES! cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:50 am

But how sad for Alice to be like marcus and just a shell of the vampire we used to know!!

_________________
Lead Strumpet
*I love that word*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Why don't we lose a werewolf instead...not Jacob or Sam, of course, but maybe one of the other ones. That won't hurt as badly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Maybe leah.. and then everyone will be sad that she died, but at the same time she wont pester them anymore??? Okay.. i have decided that i can't live with that..
What about losing lauren

_________________
Lead Strumpet
*I love that word*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edye

avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 52
Location : Kaysville, America

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Yeah, we could totally do without Leah, but I think she is going to play a part in BD. Don't know how yet, but I think it's coming.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:36 am

I desperately hope it isn't one of the Cullen's..... Sad Sad Sad

*sobbing hysterically now*

SHE WOULDN"T KILL A MAIN CHARACTER!!! SHE COULDN'T!!!! affraid

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 pm

I decided that I really want Bella and Edward to have some time at Dartmouth too! I really want Steph to describe the house they will live in there...I am assuming it will be the one that Esme recently remodeled? Am I right or wrong.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 45
Location : Sweltering in the heat in the Lone Star State

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:54 pm

That seems to be a trend with several of the series I've read lately. Sucker us in with lovable characters, then kill one of them in the last book. It drives me crazy! I can't take much more of it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormie

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2008-05-24
Location : Writing a letter to Dean... hmmm.....

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed May 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Once again freedom of speech is going to bite me on the ass here, but I have to say it.

I really believe we will lose someone we love in Breaking Dawn. affraid Here's why.

There is obviously some sort of big showdown coming. We have been very lucky so far that we haven't had any real casualties, only injuries. But it's a fact of war that there is always loss, and I think that it would cheapen the plot if it was unbelievable. Part of me really wants to see everyone come out of things unscathed, but the other part craves a good believable plotline. (Just please don't kill Alice!!) pale

I had the same dilemma last week in the book I am writing. I had to kill off one of the characters, it's essential to the story. But it was so hard, it came down to one of two of my favorites. It was almost like deciding who is your favorite child! I spent a week in tears, and when I started writing the death I felt so guilty and had to stop. But its going to be more believable now. You can't have a battle without loss.

Okay - now I'll brace myself for the fruit throwing and blow torches lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don'tforget2breathe

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 43
Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed May 28, 2008 10:16 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
SOOOO.....

This new mom that came to the lunch had the GREATEST THEORY for Breaking Dawn....I seriously sat there with my mouth open for a full minute.

She thinks that Riley, who in my opinion and hers is not dead because Bella tripped over his arm by the tent, (quote:"I tripped over something it was my feet, probably") regenerates, and goes to the Volturi. He is bent because Edward has killed his mate, Victoria. He tells them about Bella AND the werewolves. Remember how Jane is all curious how the Cullens managed to take down such a large army of newborns alone...or so she thinks?

The Volturi will come back to Forks to destroy both Bella and the Werewolves and the Cullens will fight to save the werewolves and Bella.

Isn't that great! bounce I think it totally works! Why would Steph make such a big deal about mentioning that detail if it wouldn't come into play? 'make sure you get every piece'
i know!!! that would just be the ultimate story i too was in awe of that but i feel the same way just as long as jacob is happy and bella and edward are together...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Don'tforget2breathe

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 43
Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Wed May 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Storm wrote:
Once again freedom of speech is going to bite me on the ass here, but I have to say it.

I really believe we will lose someone we love in Breaking Dawn. affraid Here's why.

There is obviously some sort of big showdown coming. We have been very lucky so far that we haven't had any real casualties, only injuries. But it's a fact of war that there is always loss, and I think that it would cheapen the plot if it was unbelievable. Part of me really wants to see everyone come out of things unscathed, but the other part craves a good believable plotline. (Just please don't kill Alice!!) pale

I had the same dilemma last week in the book I am writing. I had to kill off one of the characters, it's essential to the story. But it was so hard, it came down to one of two of my favorites. It was almost like deciding who is your favorite child! I spent a week in tears, and when I started writing the death I felt so guilty and had to stop. But its going to be more believable now. You can't have a battle without loss.

Okay - now I'll brace myself for the fruit throwing and blow torches lol!
That also is true whether we want to believe it or not i can understand that . but why can't it all be and they all lived happily ever after.... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Stormie

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2008-05-24
Location : Writing a letter to Dean... hmmm.....

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   Thu May 29, 2008 5:24 am

Don'tforget2breathe wrote:
Storm wrote:
Once again freedom of speech is going to bite me on the ass here, but I have to say it.

I really believe we will lose someone we love in Breaking Dawn. affraid Here's why.

There is obviously some sort of big showdown coming. We have been very lucky so far that we haven't had any real casualties, only injuries. But it's a fact of war that there is always loss, and I think that it would cheapen the plot if it was unbelievable. Part of me really wants to see everyone come out of things unscathed, but the other part craves a good believable plotline. (Just please don't kill Alice!!) pale

I had the same dilemma last week in the book I am writing. I had to kill off one of the characters, it's essential to the story. But it was so hard, it came down to one of two of my favorites. It was almost like deciding who is your favorite child! I spent a week in tears, and when I started writing the death I felt so guilty and had to stop. But its going to be more believable now. You can't have a battle without loss.

Okay - now I'll brace myself for the fruit throwing and blow torches lol!
That also is true whether we want to believe it or not i can understand that . but why can't it all be and they all lived happily ever after.... affraid

There is nothing more that I would like to see than that, but it won't fill a 400+ page book Laughing After reading the host I am feeling that Steph will give us a happy ending. But it's the path that leads us there that scares me pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: The Twilight Series :: Breaking Dawn-
Jump to: