Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 How many times?

Go down 

How many times have you read Eclipse?
1
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
2-4
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
5-7
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
8-12
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
13+
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: How many times?   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 pm

I have read eclipse probably 7-8 times. I have a VERY hard time deciding which book is my fav between Twilight and Eclipse! I love, love, LOVE the absolute excitement of the NEW love in Twilight and I LOVE the action and the make out sessions in Eclipse (plus more) but ya know....my favorite chapter of the series is Compromise!!!! Can it GET more steamy with no sex????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:20 pm

LOL. you there madam are so funny. I LOVE eclipse. I think it is my favorite because it moves faster for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Jellybean wrote:
LOL. you there madam are so funny. I LOVE eclipse. I think it is my favorite because it moves faster for me
I might be funny...but it is all true.....right?????

LOOOOOOVE your avatar you sarcastic dork you!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm

That is so funny because I think it is the slowest of all of the books. I mean, once you realize that Edward is coming back, I really liked the middle of New Moon. Eclipse seemed to drag a little for me until the middle.

I do love the end though....and one of my favorite Edward moments is in Eclipse when he is reprimanding Jacob after Bella punches him.

"I would kill you now, but it would upset Bella' HAHAHAHAHA! That is the best.....

....sorry Admin.......and any other Jacob fans.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:01 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
That is so funny because I think it is the slowest of all of the books. I mean, once you realize that Edward is coming back, I really liked the middle of New Moon. Eclipse seemed to drag a little for me until the middle.

I do love the end though....and one of my favorite Edward moments is in Eclipse when he is reprimanding Jacob after Bella punches him.

"I would kill you now, but it would upset Bella' HAHAHAHAHA! That is the best.....

....sorry Admin.......and any other Jacob fans.....

I love that Edward moment also. I like Jacob, but I ESPECIALLY love any parts where Edward marks his territory, so to speak, with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 45
Location : Sweltering in the heat in the Lone Star State

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:47 pm

I love the snide remarks from Jacob and Edward in EC. The tent scene is hilarious. After one reading, the history of the wolves is a bit boring. But, I can't skip parts. As a matter of fact, I can't read (listen to) EC unless I read (or listen to) TW and NM first. I don't think of them as individual books. It is one story for me, so I always start at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Shawn wrote:
I love the snide remarks from Jacob and Edward in EC. The tent scene is hilarious. After one reading, the history of the wolves is a bit boring. But, I can't skip parts. As a matter of fact, I can't read (listen to) EC unless I read (or listen to) TW and NM first. I don't think of them as individual books. It is one story for me, so I always start at the beginning.

I'm the same exact way!! I think I need everything to be in order!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Thus....I have read all three books 15 times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:20 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
Thus....I have read all three books 15 times.

WOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edye

avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 52
Location : Kaysville, America

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:07 pm

I am currently in my 12th round.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:11 pm

You go girlfriend! I started Twilight again today at the gym....HAHAHAHA!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:59 pm

So, onto Eclipse again!!! HAHA! I am a dork. I am reading so many books at one time it is nuts. I have Twilight on my iPod, Eclipse in my car, plus I am reading the BOM, Sense and Sensibility and The Villa of Reduced Circumstances by Alexander McCall Smith....can I flippin' read anything else! AHH! geek

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edye

avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 52
Location : Kaysville, America

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 pm

K, I am reading 9 COUNT EM 9 different fanfics based on the Twilight series. HOLY COW.... my addiction is getting out of control......

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How many times?   

Back to top Go down
 
How many times?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: The Twilight Series :: Eclipse-
Jump to: