Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How many times?

Go down 

How many times have you read New Moon?
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
2-4
56%
 56% [ 5 ]
5-7
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
8-12
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
13+
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: How many times?   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:29 am

O.K....I know...we've probably all answered this before but...it'll be kinda fun to know here...how many times have you read New Moon???

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 am

This is the book of the series I have read the least....and I LOVE Jacob! I find that most people who don't like Jacob don't read this one as much.....but even though I LOVE him...it is still by far the hardest book for me to read!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:59 pm

I am embarrassed to say I think I am probably 15 times through the whole series....

Embarassed

It is just way too easy to listen to them on my iPod throughout the day or while I am at the gym. bounce

Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
I am embarrassed to say I think I am probably 15 times through the whole series....

Embarassed

It is just way too easy to listen to them on my iPod throughout the day or while I am at the gym. bounce

lol! I was listening to them for a long time---but the I lent them to my niece! I hops she appreciates my sacrifice for her!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:21 pm

I have comtemplated getting an ipod just to listen to the books on tape.. Would that be crazy.. anyways BACK ON TOPIC.
I think new moon in great, but it is not my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

New Moon was tedious for me the first time through. I had to flip to the end to see if I saw Edward's name in there so I would keep going. I was so infatuated with him, at that point, that I read as fast as I could so he would hurry up and rejoin the story! Since then, I have a great appreciation for Jacob, and I hope for nothing but his happiness. But still, I like Twilight and Eclipse better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:42 pm

I enjoy NM more each time I read it. I don't know if it will ever be my favorite, but I enjoy the time with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Shawn wrote:
I enjoy NM more each time I read it. I don't know if it will ever be my favorite, but I enjoy the time with Jacob.

I totally agree with you. Every time it gets a little better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edye

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:26 pm

It does get better each time I read it, but I think that Twilight is still my favorite..... with Eclipse holding a steady, but extremely close second.

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 am

Revamping New Moon now....finished Twilight and Eclipse.....I know I read them all wierd....

I just absolutely love from when she jumps off the cliff to the end...I laugh and cry and get all freaked out when they are in Italy..... affraid

My heart just goes into over drive fluttering like crazy when she is running through the square and then finally sees Edward! EDWARD! Who has been gone for the entire book! I breathe an ENORMOUS sigh of relief....and then as he starts to love her, stroking her face and kissing her hair, it is like I have also had the hole Bella had and it starts to heal too....

I am pathetic..... geek

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

I always read the books straight through and one of the reasons I like NM is because the withdrawl from Edward makes the reunion all the sweeter for me. I like the rollercoaster that I feel when reading all the books. They all bring something different. By the time I get to the end of EC I'm ready to start over with TW and see the beginning of love all over again.

I do also like NM for the Jacob factor. You can't fully appreciate Jacob until you read and re-read new moon and see how good he is to Bella! Smile

I've read them all 7 times! AW YEA! love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times?   

Back to top Go down

How many times?
Page 1 of 1