Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 I am Bella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : revamping New Moon, man this book drives me crazy.

PostSubject: I am Bella   Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm

I am Bella.....
But not in the skinny beautiful, I'm marrying a vampire kind of way.

In the I am a freaking klutz kind of way.

I fall down ALL the time, like at least once a week, and most recently..

SUNDAY, I was walking into stake conference at the Ogden Tab. where Jeffrey R Holland was presiding,
and I tripped and in trying to catch myself I rolled my left ankle off my giant high heel and ended up
totally face planting it in front of like 30 people including the Stake President!!

Needless to say I cracked the bottom of my fibula and I have to wear a boot for 4 weeks. But on the
bright side I already have a boot because two years ago while 37 weeks pregnant I fell down the stairs and
broke my same ankle.

Those are just the major falls, that doesn't count the every other day of the week ones. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah me!!! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Amy wrote:
I am Bella.....
But not in the skinny beautiful, I'm marrying a vampire kind of way.

In the I am a freaking klutz kind of way.

I fall down ALL the time, like at least once a week, and most recently..

SUNDAY, I was walking into stake conference at the Ogden Tab. where Jeffrey R Holland was presiding,
and I tripped and in trying to catch myself I rolled my left ankle off my giant high heel and ended up
totally face planting it in front of like 30 people including the Stake President!!

Needless to say I cracked the bottom of my fibula and I have to wear a boot for 4 weeks. But on the
bright side I already have a boot because two years ago while 37 weeks pregnant I fell down the stairs and
broke my same ankle.

Those are just the major falls, that doesn't count the every other day of the week ones. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah me!!! afro

This is true!! I can verify this!!!.....you didn't mention the huge cut on your head where the flap of skin hung over your eye!!!! affraid That was a pretty major one!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
Amy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : revamping New Moon, man this book drives me crazy.

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Amy wrote:
I am Bella.....
But not in the skinny beautiful, I'm marrying a vampire kind of way.

In the I am a freaking klutz kind of way.

I fall down ALL the time, like at least once a week, and most recently..

SUNDAY, I was walking into stake conference at the Ogden Tab. where Jeffrey R Holland was presiding,
and I tripped and in trying to catch myself I rolled my left ankle off my giant high heel and ended up
totally face planting it in front of like 30 people including the Stake President!!

Needless to say I cracked the bottom of my fibula and I have to wear a boot for 4 weeks. But on the
bright side I already have a boot because two years ago while 37 weeks pregnant I fell down the stairs and
broke my same ankle.

Those are just the major falls, that doesn't count the every other day of the week ones. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah me!!! afro

This is true!! I can verify this!!!.....you didn't mention the huge cut on your head where the flap of skin hung over your eye!!!! affraid That was a pretty major one!!!

I forgot about that one because I didn't actually fall down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Amy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Amy wrote:
I am Bella.....
But not in the skinny beautiful, I'm marrying a vampire kind of way.

In the I am a freaking klutz kind of way.

I fall down ALL the time, like at least once a week, and most recently..

SUNDAY, I was walking into stake conference at the Ogden Tab. where Jeffrey R Holland was presiding,
and I tripped and in trying to catch myself I rolled my left ankle off my giant high heel and ended up
totally face planting it in front of like 30 people including the Stake President!!

Needless to say I cracked the bottom of my fibula and I have to wear a boot for 4 weeks. But on the
bright side I already have a boot because two years ago while 37 weeks pregnant I fell down the stairs and
broke my same ankle.

Those are just the major falls, that doesn't count the every other day of the week ones. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah me!!! afro

This is true!! I can verify this!!!.....you didn't mention the huge cut on your head where the flap of skin hung over your eye!!!! affraid That was a pretty major one!!!

I forgot about that one because I didn't actually fall down.

So true....not a fall...but still a Bella moment!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm

OUCHY!!!! You are Bella..... Rolling Eyes ..... now you just need the sexy shoe to wear!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : revamping New Moon, man this book drives me crazy.

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:49 am

areumylifenow wrote:
OUCHY!!!! You are Bella..... Rolling Eyes ..... now you just need the sexy shoe to wear!!!

ummm ok!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:28 pm

SEE! Being Bella has it's good points!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Hah! That's funny! I hope you are alright now. I think my husband is having some Bella moments as he totaled our car in February and then he got in a nasty road bike accident during his race a couple weekends ago and totaled the left side of his body!! Thank goodness, no broken bones, but some foul-looking road rash...yucks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : revamping New Moon, man this book drives me crazy.

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 am

That sucks!! I would rather crack a bone anyday over road rash!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : The least populated state in the continental US

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:29 am

I sort of slammed my shoulder in teh car door yesterday. How does that happen??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : revamping New Moon, man this book drives me crazy.

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 am

Jellybean wrote:
I sort of slammed my shoulder in teh car door yesterday. How does that happen??

I've decided it has to do with hormones. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bite-me-edward



Posts : 246
Join date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Amy wrote:
That sucks!! I would rather crack a bone anyday over road rash!!

Yeah, it was really gross. Being there when he showered shortly after he got home was heart-wrenching. He swore so much that I think the Holy Ghost was blushing. His whole body was shaking from the complete and utter pain he was in. The big dummy was on his bike as soon as possible afterwards. Plus, his road rash was on the side of his body closest to me when we are in bed, so needless to say, I've been snuggling all alone for almost 3 weeks while he heals up. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:12 pm

I AM FREAKING BELLA!!!! AHHHHHH! affraid

I took this quiz on Facebook, that tells you which Twilight character you are. I turned out to be BELLA!

UGH! ....she so bugs me, which means WHAT EXACTLY!?! I BUG MYSELF, OTHERS? scratch

AHHHH!!! pale

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don'tforget2breathe

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 42
Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:50 am

I am alice Shocked i took the same quiz and that is what it came up as .....i
feel like i am her in a way Rolling Eyes because with my 5 kids i am always thinking one step ahead into the future at every second of the day affraid it is so bad that when i go out by myself Surprised I stumble over my words and when people ask me simple questions like ,where do you live? or what is your name pale i freeze like a deer in head lights (it's because i am thinking of all the stuff that i need to do ahead and the sad part is i see it in my mind )i need to learn that when i go out with the girls i need to just let the future come as it will and relax... so i promise i am not ignoring you on purpose Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Don'tforget2breathe

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 42
Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:54 am

areumylifenow wrote:
I AM FREAKING BELLA!!!! AHHHHHH! affraid

I took this quiz on Facebook, that tells you which Twilight character you are. I turned out to be BELLA!

UGH! ....she so bugs me, which means WHAT EXACTLY!?! I BUG MYSELF, OTHERS? scratch

AHHHH!!! pale
i think that your wonderful you do not bug me Wink Maybe the Bella part is you really want to be with your edward and that love is something you cherish and do not take for granted because at any time you could get hurt or die .. Smile How's that ????
wow Shocked my meds are making me loopy Embarassed I am actually crying as i wrote this (oh and my mouth is throbbing ...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am Bella   

Back to top Go down
 
I am Bella
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Twilight Characters :: Bella-
Jump to: