Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rosalie Hale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Rosalie Hale   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:03 pm

I am one of those who think that Rose will play a much bigger role in Breaking Dawn and am really hopind that something will happen that will bring her and Bella close. I definitely think they have the potential of becoming very good friends. Just like the women in A Thousand Splendid Suns (for those of you who have read that) I had a feeling from the beginning when they absolutely hated each other that they would become BEST friends....I don't know that Rose and Bella will be BEST friends but I am hopind that they will become close!!!?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stupidlambs.forumandco.com
areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm

I have always liked Rosalie exactly the way she is....spiteful, drop dead gorgeous, hissing.....I love her!

I don't know that I want her to do a complete about face....I love her character. I think that she totally appreciates the sacrafice that Bella has made for their family in saving Edward, but she has not changed one bit in 80 odd years. She has been in a loving environment, with family (?) who care for her, and with a loving husband who worships her....and yet she still stays selfish and vain, harboring those painful regrets of her former life.

I am WAY excited to see how Steph deals with her!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:27 pm

I have to say that I hope they are able to come to some agreement - mutual respect?? I don't see anything happening that will affect change in Rosalie. IT almost never happens with them, ya know. It would have to be something BIG - and I don't know what it would take to make that change in Rosalie. My hope is that she can come to terms with Bella's decision and RESPECT her for having the chutzpa to DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 pm

I agree with Admin (good name, by the way HE HE). I think Rosalie and Bella will have a better relationship after BD. I don't expect Rosalie's personality to change, but I think she will like Bella. I can see her running in to save Bella's life at the last minute and then checking her hair in the mirror to make sure it's still perfect.

Seriously, I expect some pivotal moment between Rose and Bella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Shawn wrote:
I agree with Admin (good name, by the way HE HE). I think Rosalie and Bella will have a better relationship after BD. I don't expect Rosalie's personality to change, but I think she will like Bella. I can see her running in to save Bella's life at the last minute and then checking her hair in the mirror to make sure it's still perfect.

Just plain WEIRD that we would agree on something....ha ha ha!!! We ALWAYS seem to agree..it is awesome!!! BTW...when I was setting up the site the computer assigned me the name of "admin" ---I'm trying to figure out a way to change it as I would really like to have a different name!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Shawn wrote:

Just plain WEIRD that we would agree on something....ha ha ha!!! We ALWAYS seem to agree..it is awesome!!! BTW...when I was setting up the site the computer assigned me the name of "admin" ---I'm trying to figure out a way to change it as I would really like to have a different name!!!!! scratch

Come on...you don't like the name Admin?! I like the way it says Admin Admin. Reminds me of pizza pizza! flower (these emoticons are fun!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

I like it! Change it to Admin Admin!!! Razz

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
I like it! Change it to Admin Admin!!! Razz

He he he! Admin Admin here! I have to say that while a lot of people don't like Rose....my heard just went out to her soooo much when she told her horrible, terrible, heart breaking story. I DID LOVE her story of revenge though! Does that make me morbid?

Also...I don't necessarily want her to change...she is who she is...I just want her and Bella to become closer!!!! *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 pm

I like that there is at least one character in the Cullen family that doesn't fully embrace Bella--I think it is more realistic that way. What family totally loves and totally embraces every new member that joins it? I can do without at least one of my sister-in-laws!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamia

Location : I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 pm

I am a HUGE Rosalie fan. I hope we get more of her in BD. While I dont think she will do a 180 personality wise, I do think she will grow to like Bella more. I cant wait for more of her story though. I'd love to see a book about Rosalie and Emmett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale   

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Hale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Twilight Characters :: All other characters-
Jump to: