Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edye

PostSubject: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 am

Ok, there is this really cute gal in the Mo Tab whom I simply adore. The first words out of her mouth EVERY time I see her have something to do with Twilight. Last night she grabs me and, looking me in the eyes says: HAVE YOU READ THE HOST???????????????????

Sheepishly I turned away from her penetrating gaze and admitted that I had not yet picked up my copy. Trying to recover from utter embarrassment I quickly added, "But I have already paid for it and am going to the signing a week from Saturday... does that count?"

Her eyes darkened and her brow furrowed.... "I suppose I will have to let that slip....ONCE!"

We laughed and giggled and she told me that she would give it all away if I didn't get it and read it at once. sunny

She makes me giggle right out loud!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Fri May 09, 2008 7:37 am

I love it!!!

I have my copy, but I have not started it yet *ducks flying objects* I am right at the best parts in Voyager (the 3rd Outlander book) and I just can't stop right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 am

*shakes head* Haven't started mine either... I'm right in the middle of some real vampire smut.. * Embarassed Embarassed *

View user profile
Amy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Fri May 09, 2008 10:33 am

Jellybean wrote:
*shakes head* Haven't started mine either... I'm right in the middle of some real vampire smut.. * Embarassed Embarassed *

No need to be embarrassed about that, there is nothing wrong with a little smut afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   

Back to top Go down

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: