Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Tudors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

PostSubject: The Tudors   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 pm

So, honey and I were up pretty late last night flippin' channels and we came across The Tudors. We haven't seen it before....

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

W-O-W!!!!! Shocked it is unbelievably racey....*ahem, clearing throat....* make sure you don't watch it with kids around....No wonder it was on at Midnight.....

Sex, and nudity and you name it!!! I felt so freaking guilty, I don't think that I will be watching it again.....

The thing that sucked it that Jeremy Northem is in it, and I love him, not to mention Henry Caville! I was bummed, and the story was really good...but every 10 min or so you would get some unmentionable scene...*clearing throat*

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors   Tue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Very Happy The main reason I bought The Tudors on dvd was because of the yummy scenes and Henry Cavill.

We decided to watch the entire series over the Easter weekend so that was 2 or 3 shows each night. I was surprised how much of the story I had actually missed when it aired on TV. And the story was much easier to follow with no ad breaks or weekly waiting for the next one.

Not sure when Tudors 2 is coming out but I know they have already done the release party in NY. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Tudors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: T.V. shows-
Jump to: